Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness

In light of the American Thanksgiving, and my lack of posting anything back on the real (aka Canadian) Thanksgiving, I thought I'd post some things that I am thankful for. I was inspired by my darling Randi too :)
So here goes...

* First I am thankful for my family. I have a great family, and a great family of in-laws too. I am most thankful for my beautiful son though. I'm so blessed to know such unconditional love. I know what it means to love someone so much it hurts. There was a time that I thought I'd never have a child of my own, but I'm so very thankful that I do.

* A great job that I love. Mr. Sass has a job. We have a house and money. We may not be (even close to) rich but we have much more then some.

* Mitts and hats. Man is it cold out! I sometimes wonder why I don't live in a warmer climate...but this is home.

* My health. My family's health. A great health care system.

* That Mr. Sass hasn't made any anal sex comments lately. I wonder how long this will last....

* Good friends, good books and lots of laughter in my life.

* A PD day tomorrow! Woot! Woot!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American pals!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Lovely list! Glad I could be of inspiration to you.