There is this commercial on tv. I hate it. Every time I see it, it pisses me off.
Some dick-weed dad and his snot faced kid are staring down at a liquidy mess that one of those 2 boneheads made. They are debating whether it's a "2 sheeter" or "3 sheeter" of paper towel to clean the mess up. The mother, on the other side of the kitchen, comes over and states "nope - a 1 sheeter" and proceeds to clean it up with this wonderful paper towel.
Stop right there.
Why is she cleaning it up? It's not her mess. The kid is old enough to clean it up himself if it's his dad should have half a clue by now, but I guess he doesn't. So nitwit bitchface happily cleans up the mess that one her two jackass family members made. The last scene is them all gathered around eating ice cream happily. The boys are probably thinking "dumb bitch just cleaned our mess up again. We have it made." And she's too stupid to realize that she's trapped amongst apes in domestic servitude. Perhaps she's too stupid to care though.
Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.
Perhaps I've name called too many times today.
Fucked if I care.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I love you Sassy!!!!!!I loathe that commercial!
The KFC one where the Mom comes home with the assorted bucket of chicken & chicken fries & popcorn chicken & makes her family sooooooo happy because she has managed to please all of them at dinner time. They even grace her with applause.
Sweet Lord!
You have got to be kidding me! What about Mom?
WTF is she going to eat. Nah...fuck Mom....the old hag could prolly stand to lose 10 lbs amyways!
Oops.....I hit enter too soon. Anyhoo.....I hate those commercials.
Poor Mom....treated like a servant.......wait.....I think I may be a servant too.
That's it! No more KFC & Bounty towles for my family!
I dont watch commercials
hehe I'ma clicker!
So your saying the guys are sposed to clean up?
hmmmmm
hehhehehe
I don't even know where the paper towels are!
Wait...
I'm not helping the case any am I?
Oh yeah. We are still stuck in a time warp even though we thought we got some equality. Well - I guess that depends on who we married. I am stuck in the 50's. Man mow lawn. Man work and sleep. Woman do everything else. GAG!
But the mom is sorta cute! And smiling! She's the one who obviously runs the finances in the household! If the guys were to clean up all their messes, they'd use too many sheets, necessitating the purchasing of more rolls of paper towels, thus making it impossible to buy the ice cream, OR the KFC! She's also the environmentally correct one in the family. Think of how many trees are being saved by her!
So, no, dear Sassy! Don't hate that commercial! Laud it! Live life like that! Save some money! Save the environment!
rofl @ obasso's post :D Lotsa laughs about a dumb commercial I don't recall ever seeing. As for the KFC one, if she's like me, she is still making up the last plate by the time the first kid says they're not hungry anymore, and she can just eat what's left from there.
Mackey - I never thought about the KFC commercial before. I just thought it irritating how they clapped. Now it's added to my list of commercials that piss me off. Hmmm no doubt I'm a servant too....
Sage - you're a cracker AND a clicker? What am I to do with you?
Slick - Oh Lord. You are not helping at all! GO find the paper towels and use them! Thanks for stopping by!
Hippychic - I think me are just at a genetic disadvantage. They are all the same. Mine's the same.
Os - Hahaha I never thought of it that way. However, the men need to take a little ownership and learn how to save a few papertowels too. Even if they have to be told 500 times as usual.
Cori - Mmmm sloppy seconds!
Sounds like the cleanup hit a nerve. I hardly watch TV so haven't seen that commercial.
Moral of that story?
Mr. Sass and Baby Sass better clean up after themselves.
There are so many commercials that drive me CRAZY! Thank god for TiVo!
hehe
well I'm some or er's too!
Here! Here! or is it Hear! Hear!
I really should look that up. Anyhow, I fully agree. I was doing laundry, cleaning the house, etc. at 6 or 7 people!
Because it is a commercial. Because it is a commercial made, produced, directed by men.
Post a Comment