Thursday, November 06, 2008

I'm wierd.

And deranged, and a few bricks short of a load at times.
Sarah gave me the award:
Now just to prove that I'm weird I have to post 7 more odd things about me. I've done this a few times now, so I guess it's just proving there are a lot of oddities about me...

1. My "baby" toes are very small and practically have no nail on them. There is hardly anything to paint.
2. I'll only really eat bananas if they are crunchy.
3. I've eaten frogs, snails, sheep brains, and horse. I'm sure I've eaten some other funky stuff, but I can't think of it now...
4. My underwear MUST have their own drawer. It's sacrilegious to make them share with socks.
5. I'm very ritualistic in the order that I shower in (ie: how I wash, get ready, etc)...if I fuck it up some way, it throws me completely off. I feel off all day.
6. I always have some silly kids song stuck in my head and will burst out singing it....it's even worse now that I actually have a child of my own!
7. When I need to "use the ladies room" (take a piss if you will), I'll most likely run upstairs and not use the one down here. We have 3 bathrooms in the house, and yet I use only one of them, unless it's an emergency.

So there you go...

7 comments:

g-man said...

I'm with ya on the kids songs and favorite pee-er (Although I am becoming fond of the one on the basement too since it is next to the "Man-cave")

Cute Halloween pictures!

The Funky Bee said...

I have a weird banana thing too. I can only eat bananas at a certain ripeness. And I am also a ritualistic nut, especially in the shower. I have a whole routine and it has to be performed in order every time. So you see...you're not that weird after all ;O) either that or I'm just as weird as you are...Yikes!

Osbasso said...

I don't believe bananas are supposed to be 'crunchy'. Is that a weird Canadian thing I don't have to worry about now (sorry--I was SO looking forward to the basement...)?

I have the same "routine" issues, though I don't think I even am aware of what's going on. Very definitely on auto-pilot there.

I could match you, right up to the horse... But I'll call with Rocky Mountain oysters instead! MMmmm....

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

im the same in the shower also.

seems you arent that weird after all... no ok.. you are. :P

Hollz said...

ewww sheep brains......

rage said...

I won't share my underwear with my socks either, but I will share them with my bras.

KBear said...

ok, how do you get a crunchy banana?

and the bathroom thing, I'm the same. The only time I use the bathroom downstairs is if in an emergency, and I have to pee so bad when I get home I know I won't make it up the stairs...

even then, I try.. hehe