Monday, March 14, 2011

March Break Madness

It's March Break!
Can I get a Woot Woot?


We started the week off with a busy weekend. Mason didn't have swimming lessons, but after what happened next week (I can't bring myself to blog about it just yet) I thought I'd better take him swimming for fun. Mr. Sass was working so Mason and I spent the first part of the day together. Then, once Mr. Sass was home, we hit the custom car show with "Papa." Mason did not appreciate all the base in the custom import section. In fact, he cried and asked to leave, so I left with him, and left poor Mr. Sass alone with scantily clad women who also wear underwear with no bums.

On Sunday it was Miss Ainsley's birthday party which was a blast. I'll have to see if I can post a picture of those two in action. Today we decided a library visit was in order. A couple of Stella and Sam books and a couple of Caillou books later we were happily on our way to visit daddio for lunch. The rest of the week is going to be busy too.

I'm currently packing Mason's bag for a "Pre-Kamp" for preschoolers. AHH! I want to try him with some more things where he does it himself, and where there are larger groups of kids (instead of the 3 kids he's used to at the home daycare!). Structure is key too. I am wondering how he'll do with circle time. It's only for 3 hours and I've signed him up for Tuesday and Thursday. I don't anticipate a "dry" drop off. If he cries, I just might cry and feel like a horrible mom for leaving him there...while I go grab coffee with a coworker (because apparently we can't handle one week without seeing each other?!).
Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Osbasso said...

Woot woot!

Good of you to trust your hubby amongst all those poorly clad women.

Silly girl.

Sassy said...

Os - What I didn't mention was at some point I looked up and he and Mason had left me high and dry. *I* was watching the bikini contest!