Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thoughts from the deepest corner of my knicker drawer...

Sometimes I wonder if it would just be easier to become a hoarder then to keep up with the mess around here. Especially after a holiday. I'd definitely have more free time. Less space, but more time. Probably a few extra friends though too...hairy ones that like cheese. Hmmm...

Sometimes I wonder if, as a vegetarian, I should be eating animal crackers. Is that wrong? I feel so naughty when I do.

Where the hell are Max and Ruby's parents?! And Stella and Sam's Parents?! Someone call Children's Aid please. Where are the strong parental role models in these shows? Children raising children. *sigh*

If I had a penis I'd jump up and down with a boner and see if it feels as silly as it looks.

I wonder how many men will now try that....

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

Wow. You did dig deep!

As for the boner thing...whack it on a table edge just once, and you'll never try it again. Not that I'd necessarily know...

Lisa W. said...

Oh, your thoughts just make me laugh! I love it! And you are right; bouncy boners are simply silly!

Sassy said...

Os - Ouch! I'm not going to ask...

Lisa - Are you still blogging?! I can't get your profile and I lost all my links when I dropped my old laptop! Hope the boys are doing well!