Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mason rocked Pre-Camp.
It went really well. He was taking off his coat, a little unsure when he noticed the bathroom. He lit up saying "the sink is little!" and then "the toilet is just my size" and "the paper towel is just my size too!" Of course he then had to try all three. He was equally excited about the wee tables and chairs.
I guess we deprive our child?
He had lots of fun. It was dinosaur day so he coloured a dinosaur and glued bones on another. He talked about a few friends and was excited about everything.
The weather has been pretty good so we spent a long time outside in the afternoon too which just puts a spring in my step. The only thing that now that I get to spend all day with him, all he wants is mommy, mommy, mommy. I tried to stay low and read last night so Mr. Sass could put him to bed. He came down to kiss me tonight and then immediately started crying... he has been pulling out some gems lately. He knows exactly what will pull my little heart strings. Last night, through tears he hugged me and said, "but mommy, I want you to come snuggle me, because you are the best and I love you so much."
He's good.
I snuggled him.
Don't' judge.

3 comments:

13messages said...

This is the sweetest post.

Mackey said...

Snuggle away my friend <3

Randi said...

Is there any resisting the charm a son can drown his mother in? I asked Casey for a kiss this morning and he came at me with an open drooly mouth and ended up chewing/sucking on my nose. Awesome.