Monday, March 07, 2011

The one where Mason takes note of my knickers...

We were getting ready to leave this morning. I had run down to grab my pants and decided to drop trow in the living room to get changed. Mason was playing on the floor. He looked up and asked "Mommy, are you not wearing any underwear?" I showed him the strap and answered that I was indeed wearing underwear. He paused and then said, "but your underwear doesn't have a bum in it. You should get some with a bum part in it."
*pause*
"Your bum is going to get cold."

Maybe I'll go shopping for some normal knickers..to appease my son.
Or just change when he's not in the room.

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

That's ma boy!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

OK - THAT is just FUNNY!!!

KBear said...

has he gone through your clean laundry basket and worn them yet?

Adrien did. i didn't get pics.. iwas laughing too hard. he had both legs through one hole, and an arm through the other, and one on top of his head. he looked and me and said "all done!" and tried to walk away. promptly falling on his face.

made mommy laugh harder, which got a dirty look:)