Mother Nature must be smokin' some serious crack.
What is all this snow?! We just got rid of the piles of it...now this. Snowmageddon. Some flowers were even starting to pop up...now they are buried in snow.
AND we didn't even get a snow day out of it.
Wake up Mother Nature! It's March 23rd. I would like some spring time weather please. Especially since next week is my birthday and I don't want to see snow.
K?
Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I figure we're due for at least one more big snow dump before spring really hits. But I'm ready for it!
This better be it here Os! Seriously, it was horrible ALL day. Sometimes a good "dump" is okay..but this is not one of those times!! hehe
I read about that from florida.. glad i wasn't here for it.. but yesterday was nice weather, and today too.. supposed to be up to 10 on thursday!:)
Post a Comment