I'll spare the details of the ride, since there is nothing really eventful to share. It was after the ride where things went downhill. We were in the barn (Bluue in cross-ties) and having a lovely moment together, when he reached over and nipped me in the tit!! Licking would have been fine, but a bite?!?! That's a little too kinky for my liking (and I'm not into interspecies erotica thank you) and damn it, it hurt! Some may argue my girls were probably in his face, but damn, he atleast needs to buy me dinner first before he gets any play like that! I have a lovely small nip mark on my left boobie, but I'll save you from that picture.
Instead, I found myself hurt by this betrayal of a horse I love to death. I had to deal with him in an appropriate manner. I made a difficult decision, but in the end I killed two birds with one stone. The horse has been taken care of, and I'm ready for back to school:

NB: I would never, never, never (!!) consider this and I assure you Bluue is in perfect condition, on his hill with his amigos (albeit with no teeth). I do love him and he could do no wrong in my books :)

9 comments:
a puppy bit my boobie once. it's no good.
LMAO...dont worry Sassy I will kiss it better for you. Oh yeah and I tip my hat to you for dealing with that horse in an appropriate manner
I took a better look at my nipple (aka the bologna slice) and its actually now hanging by a thread!
Damn animals.
I got bit by a horse on the leg a few years back. I fucking slapped him on the face as hard as I could and his front knees buckled. He got up and ran around the pasture (or field or whatever) about three times bucking and snorting. Then he came back over to me and pushed his face against my arm. I think he learned his lesson.
It was a PERFECT day today.
Perfect.
Haha! Great setup for a joke, Sass! I want to watch Hella make it all better.
Heeeheee!! Poor Sassy tittie!! Typical male tho - horse or human!
evidently the orse knows a great rack when it sees one!
don't take that shit, bite him back
(and take pics too...)
Post a Comment