Well here it is!
These pictures are actually from the girls cottage weekend a few weeks back. Let's just say this was near the end of the day...I shouldn't have to say more. We got a little creative with the Heineken labels, these being only a few (and some of the more appropriate ones). I can't say that I'm at my very best, especially in the hair department (thank you lake water and humidity!)
Enjoy my Heiny shots and HHNT!


23 comments:
LOL TOO cute!! hehe Musta been a fun time!! lol
HHNT ;)
nice! :)
Happy HNT
You look like you enjoyed that weekend. Lovely images, particularly the one looking down.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Well played! Happy HeinekenNT!
I'll drink to that! Cheers & Happy HNT!
Love Heiney...fun shots :) HHNT
Hahah! Heiny shots! HHNT!
GREAT!!! A little heiny never hurt anyone;) HHNT!
Just move a leeeeeeetle to the right Sass!
Absolutely hilarious you guys!
HAH!! Excellent. I like your heiny. Even if it is as big as a keg. ESPECIALLY if it is as big as a keg. :)
HHNT!
hehehe, I could never get the labels to stick well...
HAPPY HNT!
I kind of wish I'd been there...
Happy HNT x
When it say's Heiny, Heiny, Heiny on the Label, Label, Label. We'll all run here to look and comment if we're able.
Too cute!! Happy HNT!
awwwww, so cute
(so how can a fine upstanding fellow, such as my self, see these inappropriate pics?)
Exile - Sassy told you ...ask and you shall receive....but she may ask for presents or bribes of some sort...........for me it gets a little more complicated if I want something from her. I pay in favors LOL ;)
exile - u know the addy ;-)
Happy HNT!
All I can say is HAWT.
Did you put any grenadine in that Heiny???
Yum yum.
Imaginative HNT. Well done, and HHNT (belated).
sassy- per hella's instigation i'm requesting and inviation
may i see these "other pics" hehehe
hella- so what are the "flavors" of these "favors"
Exile - We cum....come in many flavours! LOL
This is very interesting site...
»
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Discounts coupons for crest whitestrips Conferencing student assessing Teeth whitener swabs Hockey puck body lifts Body builder bob paris http://www.neurontin-5.info/neurontin-and-tooth-pain.html http://www.stylussofas.info/sealy-pillow-top-mattresses.html Portsmouth boating center Is botox made from snake venom port washington teeth whitening
Post a Comment