Thanks everyone...really. Just pissed off...I may rant, but I'm just so damn worn right now. Maybe I'll focus some of this energy into actually posting some pics eh?
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
7 comments:
Ohhh, a fax of a sham. I'm sorry. Keep it real, girl. The rest will just fall into place.
Love ya. Jas...
man... hope everything's ok. could it be the vacay comedown talking?
Uh oh. What's wrong Sassy?
Vent sister friend...you will feel soooo much better. These guys are good at keeping secrets:)
Uh oh. What's wrong Sassy?
Vent sister friend...you will feel soooo much better. These guys are good at keeping secrets:)
Was it also a charade..because if it is..that is too much man!
I got your back sista!!
Thanks everyone...really. Just pissed off...I may rant, but I'm just so damn worn right now. Maybe I'll focus some of this energy into actually posting some pics eh?
hmmmm...
i have this weird burning sensation in my ears...
Post a Comment