Try as I did, Blogger wouldn't cooperate with me to post for HNT today! So if anyone is so devastated by this, blame blogger not innocent moi!
So this leaves me in the situation of having to come up with something interesting to write about doesn't it?! Hmmmmm
We had a killer storm last night. Around 6 I was told to be careful riding because it was suppose to storm and there was a tornado warning. I looked up at the pretty blue sky, shrugged my shoulders and rode off. Around 8 I was finishing up and noticed the sky had turned grey. On my way home, coming up the hill I noticed the black sky slowly creeping it's way into the area. It was amazing! However, I couldn't stand around gawking for too long, as I was urged to bring in the plants and tie down loose items. It blew in quickly and lasted quite awhile. We didn't get any of the tornados they warned of, but some areas not to far away did. The lightening was incredible. There certainly is something about a good storm. At times I found myself a tad bit afraid (even though like a bad wreck, I couldn't take my eyes off the sky! I stood and watched out the door for quite some time!), and other times energized. There is also something incredibly romantic (erotic?) about a storm...I won't say anymore.
Tomorrow...something better. Much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Storms - are hot. Yeeess yess yesss!
hmmmm... you need a flickr account
i've never had a problem posting a pic using it.
so did you make a little lightning nookie?
Exile - a lady never kisses and tells! but alas I am no lady...so HELL YA I DID!
Oooh. I'm a storm fuckbunny. I love them.
That certainly was an AWESOME storm. I have a feeling you live reeeeally close to me... neato.
Post a Comment