No not me.
I still have about a year and half ;)
Mr. Sass is turning 30 this week, so I decided to throw him a surprise-ish birthday party. By surprise-ish, I mean I had no way of getting him out of the house, so, knowing he'd sleep until at least 1:00 I figured I could get the place ready and he's just have to find out when he woke up. Turns out, he had no idea and was surprised :)
Hella came down Friday night and was a God-send! Thank you Hella!!!!
Lots of people came, but I was a little miffed that more of "his" friends decided to chimp out and not come. It seems sitting around at coffee shops in tow-trucks is far more fun! Bleh! Either way, the important people were there and we had a great time.
I HAVE to post a picture of the cake my friend J made...I wonder if it'd get a buck from G-man?
Until then, I'm completely wiped. I actually slept in until 9 and then after Hella left at noon, I went back to bed until almost 3! Besides taking the dog out for a nice long walk, some laundry and a bit of a kitchen clean up (I'm lucky that I have such nice friends who helped me clean before they left!), I've been parked on the couch. L-A-Z-Y! I love it. Now, I'm heading back to the couch...
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hunny.....you be lazy while you still can.
Happy 30th to Mr Sass.....can I have some birthday moobs??
Moobs with cake....hmmm.....
Sweeet.
And I agree with Mack. Be lazy while you still caaaaaaaan!!!
I don't think it's called lazy when you're preggers...
Post a Comment