I took a quick break to read a few blogs and was inspired by Hippychic. The topic of public bathrooms got me going. I've ranted about this before (go here), but it deserves a second look since there seems to be an insurgence of it again. I swear people are out to make be crazy.
I can't stand going into bathrooms and seeing pubic hair on a seat. Lately, every time I go in the bathroom their is a hair looking up at me. Not just any hair either. It would be a farce to say it's short and curly. Short, it ain't. I seem to seek out toilets with 2 inch long pubic hairs lurking. It makes me wonder about my co-workers and their grooming habits, and it's upset my perception of my in-laws. There was quite the doozy on one of their toilets. Now I have an nasty mental image and no amount of turning it into a cartoon will help. I don't care how old you are, you CAN and SHOULD trim right? I just wonder if it's only me who notices these hairs?Why can't people take a look and make sure they didn't leave anything behind? I always look to make sure everything is kosher (ie: that everything went down..you'd never find a 2 incher on the toilet after me!). Maybe it's proper bathroom etiquette? Either that or I truly am nuts.
Maybe if I can track these people down, I can either convince them to trim up, or suggest a role in the next birth video?

12 comments:
lmao.... thought i would pop by your blog and take a peek sinse its been a while, the 1st thing i see is an ocean of nasty pubes ewwwww, public bathrooms! dont even get me started
someone needs to introduce a brazillian to her!
LOL, I am with you in regards to insisting that people keep up the grooming of their nether regions.
That girl in the pic is so upsetting...I hope you covered your belly so as not even the slightest suggestion of that obscenity could get to your pea.
if they want me to go down town they surely need to hit it with a bic along and along!!!!
I have ben with a chick that could have been braided!
AQnd to my dismay she was top 25 in the northern hemisphere!
I mean she as WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
js
OMG! LMAO! That lady...... ewwwww!
Another blogger has a term for that "Wolf Crotch" :) Thanks for temporarily blinding me :)
Caption:
Mrs. Sasquatch after her waxing.
I....I.....I can't see!!!!!!
I wonder what kind of mystical creatures would live in there?
That picture is incredible. And it makes me grateful that I don't come across many pubes in my endless adventures. Thank God for small favors.
!!!
omg, i was going to do a post on this
in the men's room on the rim of the urinal there is always these long ass hairs! at the rate they're losing them they'll need crotch toupes!
Post a Comment