I've been itching to paint my belly so I took this festive time of year to do so! I busted out the paints (which I don't think have been used since I painted my boobs like Easter eggs!). The roundness of my belly served as a perfect canvas for a big round pumpkin:

Then we "carved" the pumpkin:

Happy Halloween and Happy HNT!!
15 comments:
First!
I always wanted to say that.
Um, I just fell off my chair and died after looking at the cuteness that is your belly.
Happy Halloweeen!
haha, that is excellent.. have a great Halloween!!
That is GREAT! I love the pumpkin belly! Happy Halloween
Great Pic!!
Happy HNT and Happy HAlloween.
Hope things are well...call me if you need to chat okay!!
FANTASTIC! kind of makes you want to get pregnant just so you can have hours of fun painting your belly
Didn't paint the melons though, huh?
Hope the bean isn't looking out yer belly and getting scared!
That is the cutest BUMPKIN ever!
::: giggle ::::
Too funny!
You are just the hottest girl around, and that's all there is to it!
:)
CUTE!!!!
That is the cutest bestest Halloween punkin I ever seen!!!! :)
Very cute. Little companion boob pumpkins would have been cute too :) Did you do all the painting or did Mr. Sass help?
thats the best lookin pumpkin ive ever seen.. Happy Hnt Sassy
that's awesome Sass!
OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME.
Post a Comment