Monday, October 01, 2007

A Promise:

I got the most fabbity fab news today! Check it out over at "A Pea in the Pod".

Other then that, I'm making a solid vow. Right here, right now:

I, Ms. Sassy Knickers, do solemnly swear to get off my lazy, pregnant ass and blog more. This includes (but not limited to), spending less time on Facebook, avoiding that 20 minute cat nap after work, leaving the marking/planning for a few minutes to do something for "me," and living my life so that I actually have something interesting to say or share (okay, no promises there, but I'll try). I've neglected said Blog for way too long. I miss my bloggy friends and do actually have a few things I do want to write about. I also swear that I will do at least 2 more HNT shots (even if you are subjected to more belly/boob shots) before I foal. Lastly, I shall not neglect Haiku Friday to the extent I have in the last month or two.

Signed,
Sassy

P.S. Did anyone know that cats have been known to seduce dogs, and that sharks can't swim backwards? Also, if you want to see me go into an absolute hysterical laughing fit, complete with coughing fit and tears, refer to a penis as a wiener. It must be the hormones....

9 comments:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Heehee! Cool! You've been missed! Don't ya'll normally call peepees "weiners?" I always have to tell PPHead to put his weiner away...

Mackey said...

When Braeden was little we always referred to it as his Doodle.
Got it from a Simpson episode when Nad Flanders shouts "Hey Homer, I can see your doodle!" as Homer is running around naked.
I have missed you around here but real life does take presidence over blog life. You are a bust teacher/ Mom to be.....it only gets busier from here on out.
We love ya & will be here when you come around....we are stalkerish like that:P

Mackey said...

* I meant busy...not bust....d'oh!

Randi said...

Welcome back! Can't wait for belly shots and haikus!

Osbasso said...

Boob shots? Is your lens wide enough to take such shots?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG I read Pea in a pod....So excited!!!!!!
Call me!

exile said...

you nearly blog at the same rate i do...

we should both feel bad

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Nothing wrong with Facebook, girl. I haven't visited blogland in so long, I've forgotten what it's like here. Miss you much, ladyfriend!

Thatgirl7278 said...

Yes, blog now cause once that little one gets here we might never hear from ya! :)