A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Happy "official" Birthday to Mr. Sass!!!
Pics to come...
Also, had an ultrasound today...those pics too!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAPPY 30th MISTER SASS!!!!! Still older then me...and no I am not tying my farmer booties or looking at his crotch! *Sigh* Long ass story from many many many moons ago!!
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
7 comments:
HAPPY 30th MISTER SASS!!!!!
Still older then me...and no I am not tying my farmer booties or looking at his crotch!
*Sigh*
Long ass story from many many many moons ago!!
way to get older Mr. Sass!
Happy Late One!! Did you get him black balloons?! :)
Happy birthday to Mr. Sass.
Looking forward to the pics. :)
Welcome to the dirty 30's Mr.Sass!
You are SOOOO slackin on this blogging thing missy!!
LOL
Sorry I missed it. :(
Hopefully I will be invited to 31. The little pup. ;)
Post a Comment