Friday, August 22, 2008

Dinner, a movie and some crap.

Last night the girls and I hit up a little dinner and then went to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." Good times. Although, I have to say for a night away from the husband and baby for myself and my friend K, we found ourselves sitting in a theatre with some dicksnot parents who decided to bring their 2 young kids to the movies. At first we thought we were imagining hearing a baby cry..but nope. There they were. For shames sake.

During dinner a funny story emerged. Our other friend N, had offered to take a package of some sort to the doctor's office for her father in law to save him the trouble. She's just nice like that. Me? Notsomuch. So K and N stopped in at the doc's office with this little package, all wrapped up. N was holding it very delicately and away from her, unsure of what it was. Me? I would have asked what the fuck I was carting aroung. Forsure. Anyways, some words are exchanged with the nurse, and once the nurse realizes that it's not N's erm...special package...she is strongly urged to go wash her hands. K too.
The contents? A stool stample.

That my friends is above and beyond the duty of a daughter in law.

Gold metal to N for this event. I don't think she'll be competing agian though.

10 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ewwww... gold medal for sure

im with you i totally would have asked before offering

Randi said...

OH! NO!

Osbasso said...

Asking would have been the correct call here...

Can't wait until you're on this side of the continent! It'll just make things 'right'!

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thats funny right there!

Sassy said...

Jobthingy - Sick eh? Always ask. Always.

Randi - Oh YES.

Os - Hehe..I'll be there sooooon!! I can't wait!

Sage - Funny..but a bit corny too.

rage said...

Omg? Hauling around a damn stool sample? Eeew!

Sassy said...

Rage - yeah..I threw up a bit in my mouth when they told me the story.

chesneygirl said...

Eeeeeeeewww!!!!

Just Eew.

Sassy said...

chesneygirl - Ew is dead on. EW.

g-man said...

Stool, pee, or sperm, "EW." in any event. :)