Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm off like a Jewish Foreskin!

I'm leaving for the wild, wild west. On Monday. However, today I'm heading off for Toronto until Sunday and then when I get home it will be a mad rush to get things together and get to the inlaws' house for the night. We leave at the most unholy of hours so if we stay there we can get a few more minutes of sleep.

Before I leave however, I have a little confession. Remember the size 22 debacle post a few days ago? Well there is more to the ending. I found 2 bathing suits. One was a set and the other was a mix and match situation where you pay for each piece separately. The tag even dictated that it was a separate. Anyways, I found bottoms that fit and went well with the top. By this time I was pissed off at the stupid sales lady so I decided on a little scheme. I changed hangers with another suit, one that held sets and attached the bottoms (which for the record are a different name brand then the top) and placed the top on the hanger with them. I decided if I got busted I'd play stupid and just pay for the damn things. The sales lady checked the first one to make sure it was a set and I thought I was busted for sure. My darling son then decided to turn the charm on and totally distracted her....so she didn't check at all. She rang the 2 pieces in as one. Originally the top alone was $82.00 (I'd never pay that!) but I ended up getting both pieces for $30.00 and tax.

Boo-Yah! In yo face for bringing me a size 22.

I'll try to check in while I'm on vacation :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures in the suits would have really made this post excellent!!!!
hehe
have a great trip!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

haha! way to scam.

have a great trip. i know you will have a blast *hugs*

Osbasso said...

We'll send mail when you're in jail...

Have all sorts of fun next week!

chesneygirl said...

HAA!! I've totally done similar things!!

Have a fabulous time on vacation!!!

rage said...

I rolled on the floor from the title alone!