Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We made it.
We're in Mackey land!

I'm going on some serious lack of sleep, but I should be use to that right? We made it through the flight with very little problem. Mason did great....and charmed the pants of the people around us.
We're hitting up Banff and Lake Louise tomorrow. I can't bloody wait!
Then Wednesday? Meeting up with Mackey!!!!!

I'll keep updates coming when I can...and some pictures of the mountains!

Hey Os - Did you see me waving from the plane?!?!?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

have funnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-man said...

If Mackey grabs your ass, thats from me ;)

Have a good time, take lots of pictures.

Osbasso said...

Yes I did, as a matter of fact! As well as the flight attendants who were trying to get you back inside and to roll up the window!

Mackey said...

he he he
I didn;t grab her ass but I do squeeze her extra hard when I hugged her;)
Boobie hugs!!!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

glad you made it safe and sound.

have a wonderful time

The Funky Bee said...

I hear Banff is just amazing. There is a television conference there every year that some peeps I know have gone to. Please post pic's. And have a GREAT TIME!

chesneygirl said...

glad to read Mason did well!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

Don Mills Diva said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time!