I've managed to catch a cold too. I never get sick so I'm kind of pissed off about it. I guess I ran myself right down with all the things we were doing. Besides, next time I get the fancy idea of taking a redeye flight home...smack me. Sure, Mason slept really well...but we didn't! I'm so tired today! Bleh.
I'll give a brief synopsis of our trip and some pictures. I promise.
However, first I'm just kind of in one of those moods.It's the 2oth anniversary of my dad passing away. I was 9. It doesn't seem like 20 years at all. I still miss him like crazy. It would be so awesome to have him here to play with his first grandson. He would absolutely love Mason :) He always took so much time for me and my brothers.
So 20 years. Wow.
I'll update tomorrow.

6 comments:
Boo on the cold. I never get sick either. Could be from the flights, maybe?
But YAY for Mason sleeping well!
Sorry about your dad, I didn't realize you lost him at such a young age.
Damn sexy that sux about ur dad
Hugs.
hope you feel better soon.
welcome home hun. too bad you have a cold tho. i had a brutal one last week that kicked my ass also.
*hugs* of course you miss him and wish he could meet Mason. but you know that he is looking down on you and that beautiful little boy and protecting you always :)
Glad ur back home safe & sound.
Miss u.
Hope you made it through today O.K.
Time does not always make everything easier.
((((hugs))))
Chesneygirl - I got sick just before we left, but I bet the crappy air on the plane didn't help.
Sage - Thanks. Just thought I'd take a minute to mark the anniversary.
Jobthingy - This one is kicking my ass something bad. Urgh.
Mackey - No it doesn't, but I have really sweet memories :)
Sorry you're sick. That always bites big ass.
Also sorry about the passing of your father.
Hope you feel better. Take care!
Good to have you back!
Post a Comment