A change of pace is needed. First, little Meah has been moved to Sick Kids in TO and is stable. She had a bunch of tests today and is possibly going to have surgery later this week. So much for waiting until she is 3 weeks old. A decision will be made within the next day or so, once the results from her scans today are viewed. Thanks to everyone for their positive words, thoughts, and prayers.
So...on to my dumbassedness. So last time I told you how I loved myself so much I kissed my reflection in a hot toaster and burned my lips. Not this smartest peanut in the turd my friends. This time, it's a practical joke gone wrong.
I loved to play jokes on my brothers. I guess it was my way of getting them back for the duffing up I got from them. This particular time, I decided I would stretch a piece of seranwrap over the toilet bowl so that when one of those boneheads would come in to pee, it would bounce back up at them and get pee everywhere.
I strategically placed the seranwrap over the toilet and pulled it tight so you couldn't see really see it. I then ran outside to play with my cousin. I guess it was one too many lemonades because I came racing in to use the bathroom and forgot what I had done. I pissed onto the seranwrap and it shot back up at me, all over my ass. I was so shocked and pissed (haha pun intended) at what had happened that I jumped up, continuing to piss all over myself, my knickers, and the floor. My mom came running to see what had happened...and I had to tell her what I did. So instead of getting those buggars for decapitating all my Barbies and hanging them from ropes from my bedroom ceiling, I was stuck inside on a perfect summer day, cleaning piss up from the bathroom floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Tard!
Good thing ur purdy!
Sage - thanks...even though you called me a turd =P I smell better then a turd for the record.
LOL. I kinda like that. And now that you are married and have a little boy you can always be cleaning piss off the floor :-)
Jag - LOL Lifetime of punishment.
Note to self... when executing pranks, remember them...
Great story.
Sending good thoughts for the little one.
Jennybean - A lesson learned. Always remember what you've done! Thanks for the good thoughts :)
Then you're already experienced! Because as soon as you start potty training Mason, it will be a daily task! (trust me, we're STILL working on that part with my 4 year old boy)
btw, the reason you cannot "follow" my blog is because I have my RSS feed turned off. Sorry. :(
Chesneygirl - Ummm Im still working on that with Mr. Sass!! LOL
No worries about the site feed, just wanted to show you the love :)
Omfg! I will never think of seranwrap in the same way!
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
-rage
Rage - Think of me everytime you see seranwrap eh?
BWAHAHAHA!
ha! Thanks for the laugh. One night I was at an outdoor beer bash type of thing. I had to go and after waiting in line at the lovely portapoddies I finally got in whipped down my pants and hovered over the toilet seat. Next thing I know I feel splashing. Wouldn't you know it? Some dope put the seat down and I peed all over it.
Who does that? I mean, don't we NOT try to touch anything in one of those johns? It was dark, I was drinking and there you go.
It was funny though. :)
Post a Comment