Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A small hiatus from my vacation recap. Don't everyone jump for joy at once.
So why the hiatus you ask?
Some fat bitch at Wal-Mart pissed me off.
Yup: Rant ahead. You've been warned. I can only imagine that it will be littered with profanity.

So I went to get baby food for Mason. Nothing left in the cupboard, so I was going to seriously stock it and save me a trip for more later this week. I bought lots. LOTS. Lots of new things for him to try. I buy Organic when I can. Why not? For the most part it's the same price and I am of the thought that I can at least give him a good start and give him good and healthy food choices. I make some of his food now and then, but the jars are easy, I'm not going to lie. Mr. Sass and I eat a lot of Organic and locally grown food. We prefer natural meat that's not been fed antibiotics and all that other shit. It's not that we won't eat other meat or foods, it's just that when we can, we do this. Same for Mason, it's not that I won't allow my son to eat anything that's not organic, it's just what I've been giving him now. I know he'll have lots of other foods as he grows and I'm not going to run a Nazi regime over his eating habits.
I also let him touch things and I'm not over crazy about germs and not allowing him to do things because he might get sick. He is clean and I wash his hands when needed, but I want him to experience things. Besides, he's building up his immunity. He hasn't been sick yet (knock on wood). Again, I'm not going to go all psycho trying to prevent him from touching things just for the fear that it's dirty and could make him sick. Once he starts walking, I'm sure he'll touch all kinds of think and put them in his mouth. Mmmm.
Yes - all this rambling is pertinent to the story. It's my defense maybe. Just to you though.

Anyways, I get to the cash and the sow at the till looks at all the food and says, "You are doing your child more harm feeding him organic then not. You yuppy people think you are doing so wonderful for your kid, but it's grown in shit you know. How good is that? He's just going to be a sickly child and develop disorders when he's an adult."
I'm standing there staring at her. Gobsmacked. She continues on about how I'm probably one of those parents who sanitizes my kids hands all the time and fusses over him being clean all the time. This will also make him sickly and he'll probably die young. (*Please note that while she's saying this, Mason is chewing on my sunglasses. Probably not hygienic, but he likes them).

Anyone who knows me knows this ditch pig is lucky she still has her life. They would also tell you that I am not shy to speak my mind and defend myself. I have no problem telling an ignorant, mis-informed cunt scab that she should just mind her own fucking business. That her fucking opinion was not asked for, nor wanted. That she probably doesn't know the first thing about being healthy and sanitary, or at least that's what her 400 pound, scab ridden body suggested.

I'd love to tell you that I said something to her. Most would probably not believe me if I told them I didn't really say anything. My head was pounding, sinus pain, coughing, and a sprained (if not broken, toe. Normally this would just fuel my fury, but this time, I just gave her a snarky look and said "thank you for your crappy opinion, but I'll do what I think is best for my son and not be influenced by people that think they know everything."

I'm mad at myself for not saying more, but I figure she'll get her own when the maggots crawl out of her festering sores and gnaw her face off. Bitch. What gives her the fucking right to comment on how I'm feeding my child? She can lick me where God split me.

...and here's a picture of my toe. Just because I can. I need a pedicure, I know. Now I'll have to wait until the bruising goes away. The swelling is almost gone. The picture looks better then the real thing actually. Meh. It's probably just sprained, but it hurts like hell. I love a good bruise, so I always take a picture.

19 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

but I figure she'll get her own when the maggots crawl out of her festering sores and gnaw her face off

BWAHAHAHAHA! you fucking kill me.

ok so let me get this straight, in case i am not reading right.. this cunt works there?

if that is the case, get the fat bitch fired! she has NO right imposing her fucked up, moronic beliefs on customers. she is there to take the money and say thank you. that is it.

her name should be on the receipt, or at least her id number. call and complain. make a big scene on the phone. then come back here and tell us all about it LOL

Anonymous said...

you crack me the fuck up!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cunt scab!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats the lil piggy that had roast beef, was it organic roast beef??

haaaaaaaaa

Pronto said...

There is a word i use for people like that..........

to their face....

'Fucktard'

tends to make one take pause.

besides, i like, like, like the word.

Just sayin'

Mackey said...

Get the fuck out?!
The balls of some people!
Well I have seen your beautiful little boy in person & he is the glowing picture of health.
Fuck her....you do what is right for your son.
I am surprised u didn't bitch slap her!!

**kisses ** to your toe:(
I did the same thing to mine when Bec was here last May. It still hurts if I turn it s certain way.

Osbasso said...

But the food is grown in shit! I agree with Jobthingy--file a complaint!

And this certainly shows me that I never want to get on your bad side!

chesneygirl said...

So you mean you didn't inform her that SHE will probably die young of heart disease because she's an unhealthy 300 lbs overweight?

Ignorant people kill me. Really.

I was the same way with my son about the sanitary and germy thing... not at all pyscho about it... and can I just tell you, in his four years of life I can probably count on ONE HAND how many times he's been sick. Seriously.

Your poor little piggy. :(

Randi said...

I love it when you're angry.

A heifer crushed my wee toe with her hooker heels... it looked like your wee toe.

Sassy said...

Jobthingy - Yes she works there. I am totally taking you up on that idea to call the store. Bitch.
(her, not you of course!)

Sage - It was organic of course...it's probably what's making me weak and clumsy so I smash my toes off furniture.

Pronto - I too am a fan of the word "fucktard" So many opportunities to use it!

Sassy said...

Mackey - Thanks :) I'm surprised she didn't get a lil' backhand myself.

Os - I'm sooo calling! Where is that damn receipt?!

Chesneygirl - I should have pointed that out. Damn. Glad to hear your little guy is keeping healthy. I hope for the same with mine :)

Randi - Your poor toe :( Heifers probably shouldn't wear heels unless they can walk straight and keep off other people's feet. It's hazardous to our health.

g-man said...

Damn I wish you had said more, your choice of words is amazingly funny and I'd have love to have heard more!

Bummer on the tootsies, My toe is still black but at least it doesn't hurt anymore. I can soooo relate.

Be well and Welcome home!!!

Sassy said...

G-man - Thanks! I'm still pissed that I didn't say what was really on my mind. Grrrr

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Holy mother.... I'm sorry I am totally giggling just a bit.... Only because I think I attract people like that every fucking where I go. I only wish I had your ability to at least THINK of the shit you have to say back!! LOL! :)
Fuckher - she's stupid!

Sassy said...

Hippychic - you know..I seem to attract weirdos. I wonder what would happen if we went out together?!

Lapis Ruber said...

Ouch, that looks painful. Lots of toes on show this week - including mine :-) Happy HNT

rage said...

Poor toesie!

That bitch needed her ass whooped in a serious way!

Sassy said...

lapis - Great for people with foot fetishes then?

Rage - Doesn't she? Damn bitch.

Kittie Kate said...

I need a pedicure too! I need someone to give me a foot bath. My last pedicure was two and a half months ago.

Sarah said...

OMG .... I laughed at the cunt scab, but then the maggots crawling out of her festering sores and gnawing her face off??

Priceless!

So -- totally call the store and report the douchebag. It's one thing that she shoved her selfrighteous opinion down your throat without you asking for it, but did she have to use profanity too? I'm sorry - but it is really never appropriate to swear to customers. Never. I have a bad mouth, but even I put a cap on it at work when I'm on the phone with a customer.

I'm not sure I would have had a snarky comeback either -- I would have been standing there with my jaw on the floor, completely shocked that the asshat was even speaking like that.

Sassy said...

Kittie Kate - Ohhh I have my own foot bath and I love it, but damn..I love it even more when someone else does all the work!

Sarah - Glad you liked that. That's about where I was...gobsmacked.