My computer is once again effed up. I took it to someone yesterday and was told that it's a no-go for fixing it. Crap.
Now I'm shopping for a new computer. Maybe I can get a good "back to school" deal or something to hold me over until we have more money to invest in a better computer. Mind you, I think Jobthingy once told me it was always okay to whore oneself for a new computer. I'm thinking of that too.
So the short end of it is, I'll be around a bit here and there, but may be MIA for a few days while I shop. I'll catch up on all the blogs that I loveth too.
For now though, I feel the need to sulk. =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
sulk naked I always say!!
Good luck on the comp!!!
Dude. I have needed to replace my jenky ass computer for sooo long. She keeps hangin' in there though. Yippee for me.
yep.. whoring is always acceptable for new computers.. or a good BBQ steak. just sayin LOL
MMMMMmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccc
I certainly agree with jobthingy's way of thinking. Especially about the good BBQ steak!
Email me when you can!
Well that sucks.
I'd go completely insane if I was with out my computer.
Matter of fact our internet was down at work all day today and I thought I WAS GOING TO DIE!
...luckily we have a different internet service at home... or else I'd be dead by now.
What do they mean it isn't fixable?
Wipe it clean baby!!!!!
Post a Comment