Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 comes out this week. My friends and I are planning to go see it together. Touching really. The girls in the movie are close, and like sisters, and so are we. I guess we could draw a lot of parallels between them and us, but that would be kinda gay. When I read the books I just "got them." Having a pair of pants passed around would have been something I would have totally done had I been that clever and had we all been the same size. No amount of magic is going to get the same pair of pants on
my ass and that of my friend K. Then I got to thinking, I probably wouldn't have done pants. That's just not how Sass rolls. So I'm suggesting that my friends and I start our own tradition. I propose that we become the
Sisterhood of the Travelling Panties (2 "l's" because we are Canadian okay?). We'll follow the same rules though, so no washing of the panties.

We'll just have to include a little penicillin with our package perhaps, and some douche.
Maybe I should go back to the drawing board on this one.....
10 comments:
Stinky.
P.S. I totally saw the first movie and want to see the second one but I don't think anyone will go with me.
Randi - Ohhh!! I'll go with you!! Think you could swing on up to TO for the weekend? :)
I never saw the first one.
I wanted to.. and it was on tv Sunday night and I started to watch it ... and I fell asleep.
And yeah... I'm thinkin you should really go back to the drawing board... :)
Ewwww.....Sass....u need to really rethink that.
How about some socks for heavens sakes. =)
yes. drawing board it is. that or ask Vagisil to sponsor this endeavor
I think you should do a bra. But pick the girl with the biggest bra size and use on of hers. That way when the girls with smaller boobs have the bra, they can stuff it and walk around with some larger knockers!! And you don't have to worry about discharge or other fluids being left behind......ewww that was gross.
Can you say OsShirt?
Someone said I should get SG panties once
but I think they were talking about different pairs!!!\
have fun at the movies!!
Oh man, this made me laugh :D Gross!
Post a Comment