Friday, August 04, 2006

This one's for the boys:

Boys,

We need to have a little chat. There is no need to be embarrassed or shy. I know all about the problems that men can face. After all, I live with one and am subjected to constant whining and complaining about life's everyday annoyances. This is where I differ from many women. I care. Sure, sometimes I'd like to stick a sock in your cannoli hole or ram a rake up your ass, but when it comes down to the brass tacks of it all, I love you.
I'm hear to help you.
Just like girls, 'issues' arise down there. The only problem is you don't have as many outlets as we do to solve these problems. There don't appear to be commercials or full sized ads aimed at men's genital conditions. It isn't your fault that society has conditioned you to closet these problems. We can change that. We need to open the lines of communication to generate conversation so that men can get help and support one another. I'm willing to help start generate the conversation, and then it's up to you to pass the torch. Spread the word.

Don't be ashamed of your body. It's changing constantly as we age. Sometimes for the better, sometimes...not so much. Our environment impacts these changes, whether it be lifestyle or the weather. So when life hands you lemons what do you do? No you assholes, you don't hand the lemons to your wife to make lemonade, you whip them back. You are stronger than that. You can conquer anything! We can conquer anything.

So let me ask you this sensitive question boys: Are you faced with a dry and chapped scrotum? Is there chafage down there? Is it sore and inflamed at times? Difficult to walk and carry on with everyday activities? Are there small cuts (from poor shaving techniques perhaps?) that sting and cause irritation when rubbed by ill-fitting gitch? Are you looking for relief that will allow you to carry on with everyday activities?

Suffer no more boys! I have the solution.
Behold the answer to your woes:

BAG BALM

Get the relief you desire. Spread the word. Suffer no more.
You can thank me later.

xoxo
Sassy











18 comments:

Dead man walking said...

Jeezus, JJ..went nuts there...anyways I am crying out in joy that SOMEONE has finally taken the "ball" and run with it. I am openly "bawling" at the fact that there is now a "balls-on" approach to handling this situation. I say to my fellow menfolk "have a ball" with this product.

Thankyew! I will be playing at the plaza on the strip all week!

Sheri said...

That is the best. Where did you find that? I'm totally telling people who read my blog to check this stuff out.

Mackey said...

Bag balm?????
Does mR.Sassy recommend this stuff?

exile said...

hmmmm... can't say i've ever had that issue, but one can never be too through down there when it comes to maininence

but just a word of advice, that machine at the bowling alley is only for bowling balls...

(same thing applies at the golf course)

Sassy said...

JJ - You are like that character Jacob two-two only better ;) I would feak if I knew my MIL had this!

Shane - LMAO. Well I'm glad you like that someone is finally bringing this into open air...some say Im too ballsy at times. hehe

Sheri - Actually you can find it at your local co-op store in the 'cattle' section. Cows-men same difference sometimes.

Mackey - Oh yes. It keeps his balls kissably smooth!

Exile - are you speaking from experience?

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Hahaha JJ!

Sassygirl, I thank you for your kindness and compassion. Take that shit and throw it away cause this redneck takes good care of his goods and I got the pictures to prove it!

The Funky Bee said...

wow, JJ REALLY hates her MIL!

My boy uses Gold Bond powder. He loves it but I'll suggest this little gem. Hope it works. I guess if it doesn't we can send it to JJ's mother in law...

exile said...

sassy- we all have our demons

Sassy said...

Redneck Nerdboy - Oh yeh? lets see em!

Evydense said...

This is too damned funny! A few years back, I got a tin of this stuff, and couldn't read the fine print without my glasses. I thought it was like a hand cream or something. I gave it to my 82-year-old aunt for Christmas, and still haven't heard the last of it from family.

It's made to put on cow's teats so they don't get chapped from milking!! So, ladies, maybe it's not a men's product after all.....

I'm just sayin'.

Shora said...

This post made me giggle.

The Bag Balm people have a web site, seriously, check it out. www.bagbalm.com.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

ROTF!! Lord you have a way with words Sassy! I Have got to get my uhhh hands on some of this stuff and give it to my dad. He brought home some lotion called "Udder Balm" on time, supposed to be for cows, and swore it was the best lotion he ever used. A few years back though, Mar found him some vaseline - name brand "SMILE" - and that's what he's been doin ever since!

Anonymous said...

Bag Balm...where do you find these wonderful things......CO-OP BABY!!!!

Robin Alexa said...

Bag balm huh? Well I had no idea.

Calvin said...

haha.. i find Nivea works really good for me! ;-)

Anonymous said...

LMAO Outlaw

DINK said...

YOU SO ROCK SASSY, I`VE SEEN THIS STUFF ALOT BUT THEN I LIVE IN KANSAS SO I GUESS IT`S TO BE EXPECTED. I`M GLAD YOU HAD THE BALLS TO CUM RIGHT OUT AND SAY IT!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... computers pfzier news about bextra 1979 gmc c-15 food that contain vitamin b12 Mature indian chicks Surveillance+system