1. The town I live in has a transit system. I've been here 1 year and am just realizing it now. It's not like there is a bus station (is there?) that gives it away. I first saw a "bus stop" sign and thought that it was a little odd since I had never actually seen a bus.
One day while out and a-boot, a small white bus passed by. It took me several minutes to realize this was in fact the city bus.
Yup.
I live in a town that has "short busses" as their public transit system.
All comments from the peanut gallery warranted.
2. Hippychic is awesome. She is amazing. No, she isn't paying me to say this either.
She is paying it forward.
She is calling upon us to do the same. Do something special or something nice for someone who needs it. Read her post, it will not only bring tears to your eyes, but it will light that little firecracker under your ass to get you moving.
Once you do it, you won't be able to stop. Sometimes you get to see the reaction of others, sometimes you don't, but it's that feeling inside that it gives you that'll make you do it again and again.
I challenge you. PAY IT FORWARD.
Peace out.
I'm going to ride the transit and lick a few windows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Someone needs to pay MY ass. Got that!?!
LMAO @ Randi...she rocks!
Licking windows eh....ahhh some things never change!! I love it!
I suspected you were a window licker.
When I lived in Oakville they had this thing where only ran the short buses on Sundays and you had to CALL them and tell them your NAME and which stop you were at and they would come and get you. It was like hungover poor person's cab.
I'll pay it forward alright, and it won't be pretty. Kidding. :P
Thanks Sassy! So........erm....uhhh where do I send yer check again?? :)
lucky windo
i figured you got your own buss
as for paying it forward, well, it's kinda on layaway
If the short busses were yellow, I would be very concerned.
Post a Comment