Friday, December 01, 2006

Frosty Haiku

Colder weather here
Can't believe it's December
Time is flying by

Mother is leaving
Hitting the sunny beaches
Off with her girlfriends

Christmas without mom
Wonder what brothers will do?
Will I cook again?

4 comments:

Regal said...

lovely :) Have a warm day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sassy, my mother has extended the invitation to you and Mister Sass, for a seat at our Christmas dinner table. You know you guys are always welcome, and what better way to celebrate Christams then sit around with us, with a drink in hand and listen to the entertaining conversations that go on around the table......especially with the brothers all together!

Sassy said...

Regal - Thanks! I'm trying to stay warm!

Hella - Thanks. I know we are always welcome. We are just waiting now to find out if Mr. Sass' parents are leaving to BC too! Either way I HAVE to come for a drink with you, mom and the boys at some point!

Dead man walking said...

We've been at around 6 degrees here on average. Brrrr. ;)