Monday, December 04, 2006

Cletus update!

Wondering what our dear little Cletus has been up to?

Well my friends, he has been quite the busy little fetus! He still prefers to live in the nuddy pants. We are working on that, but for now, I'm content to just let the little man go with his boy bits roaming free.

A couple weekends back, we went out for Hella's birthday to a club in Toronto. Cletus insisted on coming with us, so we smuggled him in. He was fascinated by the sheer amount of skin (and legs!!) that Hella and her friends were flashing around. After a few boobie shots, it was all we could do to keep him out of the cleavages! Down Cletus! Down!

**for the record...neither set of nunga-nungas belong to Hella or I..but then again, most of you should be able to recognize that! ;-)

I was worried for Cletus, because he got into the drink. It's not good for a fetus to be exposed to alcohol...or they could end up looking like they have a touch of the goldfish in the family. On the plus side, they'll have great peripheral vision!

We barely made it home that night. Aching feet and a wee bit of a headache! Cletus is a trooper tho.

Last weekend we decided to keep it low key. We went to a fondue party at a friend's house. This is one of her thrice-annually "thank-goodness report cards and interviews are over..except for Sassy, but she can come party with us anyway..and be envious" parties. She makes a killer fondue and usually has something fun up her sleeve. This time it was decorating a gingerbread house for Christmas. The boys decided they'd rather eat the candy then decorate so they screwed off and left us ladies to make the mess. Unfortunately, Cletus thought we were building him a home, and has since moved in. We tried to explain to him that it's not for him, but he was just so happy with his new candy domain that we had to leave him.

I figure that sickeningly sweet smell of icing and candy (and the fact that we never did actually finish it!) will get to him eventually and he'll want to come back to the warm coat pocket that he knows and loves.

Cletus is available for travel tho, if anyone would like to visit with him. He can pack his wee sack (hehehe) and hit the road. I do believe he will make an appearance at Christmas dinner this year...but that's a whole other story for tomorrow!

14 comments:

Mackey said...

Holy Hooters!!!!!!
Cletus looks very happy.
BTW I would love to have Cletus for Christmas, I will keep him warm in Marmars pannies:)

Anonymous said...

I love the adventures of Cletus and would very much like to take his place in the red bustier. Yummy.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Hope he doesn't get into any bar brawls, coppin' feelsky's on strange women like that!

The Funky Bee said...

Holy jesus those were some massive mammories! The fondu party sounds so 70's chic!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how obscene Cletus looks in the boobage. Funny, but obscene....

Robin Alexa said...

I heard Cletus was an ass man, guess I heard wrong.

I wish I lived in a gingerbread house!

~art said...

he's a luky fetus

Sassy said...

Mackey - Holy Hooters nothing! You should have seen the amount of sexy leg showing!!

Randi - Yeh, the red bustier: very sexy..and it kept slipping down..even better hehe.

Jas - Chicks dig little men, especially nekkid ones. He was golden.

Funky bee - Pretty impressive racks: all around if I do say so myself! The fondue parties are waaaayyy fun!

Cori - Obscene was the goal..and tacky!

Binsk - Cletus definately has an ass fetish, its just that he get thirsty around boobies.

Art - everyone wants to be like Cletus!

Anonymous said...

Cletus may need to visit the Lone Star State.... what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Oops, that previous comment was from me.

Sassy said...

That Girl - I'm packing his little cowboy hat now! He'd love to come for a visit!

Anonymous said...

LMAO...we sorta hooched it out tah night...but what the hell. ITs all in fun!
Alas, if I had racks like my friends I too would be flaunting them!

Mackey said...

No no no!!! He is supposed to come to me first dammit!!!!
I already have his room ready for shit sakes!
Kennedy was picking out something small in her doll clothes to fit him!
We want Cletus for Christmas!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Kansas for New Year's CLETUS!! LOL!