He hasn't been the same since. We tried several other 'babies' with no real luck. They just weren't the same.
Last night, he got a new "baby." It was an exact replica of the original. It was love at first sight. He carried it on a walk for over 45 minutes. He wouldn't eat his dinner, because he couldn't figure out how to scoop up the kibble while keeping his baby in his mouth. I'll have to try and snap a picture of his new baby...but here is a pic of one of the babies we tried to give him to make up for that original one. This 'pig baby' almost did the trick, but it was quite as durable, and it's lifespan was limited to only 1 week.
I guess he deserves a new toy every once and awhile, since I torture the poor dog:
Not only is there a 'jingle collar,' the deer antlers had to be perched upon his head for a picture. And before anyone asks, I did NOT make any Christmas cards with this image. I'm not that insane. He is cute though...Several years ago, a student gave Cooper a Santa hat and scarf gift. I think she didn't really realize just how big a 100 pound dog is...but he played along for a few minutes:
Perhaps we'll have to pass this on to his little friend Chloe? She's about the right size.Hope everyone had a great weekend: 8 more sleeps. Santa Paws will bring another fun toy for Cooper. We'll just see if he's smart enough to figure it out.

7 comments:
Awwww look at my boy!!!
Tell him his Auntie misses him and will give him kisses when I see him soon!
He looks soo cute with the antlers on.......the little hat and scarf were just too funnt man!
Awwwwwwww.....that is adorable!!!
He looks like the coolest dog evah!
He is WAY TOO SWEET!
Awwwww...
That one with the baby pig thing is so cute.
He and Charlie do look alike, Charlie's a mini version of Cooper.
ohmygod he should be on cuteoverload.com. i loooooooove your dog and wouldn't mock you even if you did use him on your xmas card. lol
Poor dog!
Haha!
so first you took his balls, then you took his dignity...
typical woman
I can't believe your dog lets you do that to him. My cats would scratch my eyeballs out.
Post a Comment