Thursday, December 28, 2006

The best of 06 HNT

Oh la la!

So, Os suggested posting your favourite HNT pic from 2006. I thought it would be easy since I tend to be a little inconsistent with posting HNT's (perhaps a new years resolution??), but I couldn't really decide between a couple that I liked for different reasons. Since, I'm a little late in posting I got my act together rather quickly and got the job done! Here it is:



I chose this one because I liked the way it turned out. The profile shot actually worked to my favour! I still get comments about this one, which makes me feel nice too :-)

It's been a heck of a year! Happy HNT!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

being new to your blog I have never seen this one
very sexy
js

Jinsane said...

Very nice!!! I really like how this one turned out too!! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Good lord girl, I hadn't seen this one either. It's fabulous! HHNT hon.

Mark Leslie said...

And what a very hot shot it is -- not surprised you got so many comments for it.

Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

mmmm.... that's lovely! Happy HNT!!

Regal said...

Very hot - Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shot! HHNT!

Osbasso said...

Certainly a favorite!!

Fermus said...

Yeah it's a great shot! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

mmmm.... side boob. didn't you tell me you were "big" once? liarmouth.

lecram sinun said...

Ahh yes... spectacular! Cheers, Happy HNT and wishing you a Grand New Year!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is simply lovely... HHNT!

Polt said...

careful, you'lll squish it. :)

HAPPY HNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

It gets difficult coming up with so many different words for "gorgeous"...
*consults thesaurus.com*
Glorious, delightful, magnificent...how about those? ;o)
HHNT and happy 2007!

Supercock said...

Delicious, ready for the cupping!

Happy New Year

Robin Alexa said...

Yeah I can see why you like it, it's excellent. Arty and sexy. You have a gorgeous back side boob profile...you should walk into rooms like that ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot :) Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Oh my...that is gorgeous!

HHNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Great pose! HHNT

Hollz said...

i like that pic sassy, very sexy HHNT

DINK said...

UM WELL I REALLY LIKE YOUR BOOBS!REALLY REALLY!

Anonymous said...

I like it better the 2nd time around.

Happy 2006 HNT.

~art said...

very nice

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Yes, I can see why you still get comments on this one. Very well done and very hot.