Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No sticky fingers here....

I figured I better update, lest someone think I have been checking my email allllll this time and perhaps am suffering from a severe case of carpal tunnel....

I've gotten a few "friendly" reminders to post a picture of Mason's little tooth. These are different from the "reminders" to post nude pictures or video of me enjoying some of the more entertaining email out there.

So here is one of the two:Yeah well...you have to click on it and look really closely....but it's there. I promise.

9 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

*giggles* i see it! that is a very cute little tooth :)

i was starting to wonder about all those 'emails' *COUGHSpornhubdotcomisthebestCOUGHS*

Osbasso said...

I like the shirt!

So, did you get MY 'email'?

Anonymous said...

Well I just wanted to thabk you, even though you didn't post the vids and pics I was surprised to see them all in my inbox!!!!!

looks like ole Mason is doing great!!

Mackey said...

Born to break hearts.....sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I see it too! And he is such a doll!!!!

Sassy said...

Jobthingy - *ahem* I'll have to check that email out..I don't know that one...

Os - Thanks! and yes...I just responded :)

Sage - LOL no prob! Always for you!

Mackey - He'll break hearts I'm sure and get out of trouble with me with those eyes of his...and his smile.

JAG - Thanks! He kills me.

April said...

Wow, was an adorable little guy!! I just want to kiss those cute cheeks of his.

Randi said...

I just want to SQUEEZE him!!!!!

Thatgirl7278 said...

Sass! Your kid's chin cleft is so cute I want to take it off and put it in my pocket for whenever I need a smile. TOO CUTE! (Sorry - if that sounded kinda creepy. It was the best image I could come up with.)