Friends and their husbands
Men causing grief for my girls
Gonna have to kick ass
I had your prayers
Held them close to me today,
It's out of my hands.
Emotional week
Far too many ups and downs
Wish they were in bed!
Men causing grief for my girls
Gonna have to kick ass
I had your prayers
Held them close to me today,
It's out of my hands.
Emotional week
Far too many ups and downs
Wish they were in bed!

4 comments:
waiting is a bitch
and patience is a virtue
maybe worth the wait
***
let go and let god
maybe that's too religious
but it's just a thought
***
my fingers are crossed
i can cross my toes as well
perhaps my eyes too
Hoping for the best for you.... just want you to know you are on my mind and in my heart.
Hey babe, I thought of you through the day....you know you are in my heart and mind always....my fingers are crossed for you!
it will be alright
you are one tough chica
little sass-a-frass
Post a Comment