Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sleeping on my feet

Finally get 2 seconds to sit down!
Not that in 2 more, I won't have to get up again.
I don't think this will ever end!
Atleast tomorrow is a day off to write report cards. Yeh, I'll get right on that. Right after I sleep in, meet some friends for lunch and catch up on some daytime programming.

I owe some serious HNT's don't I??
I've been given some great ideas and have a few tucked up my sleeve for this holiday/winter season....

Maybe tomorrow I'll actually post something worthwhile...if I can concentrate with the bloody jungle noise from my dining room.

4 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

I always knew my teachers were enjoying their P.D. Days too! ;)

Hollz said...

lol Oh yeah hows the jungle birds workin out for ya??

Hollz said...

You've been tagged sassy, sorry i know your busy but i had to LOL

~art said...

((hugs))