Hey Hella, Remember that time I taught Will to say "is a pig's pussy pork?"
Crap.
I thought you'd forgotten.
Sorry 'bout that.
Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
10 comments:
it's a pig's pussy pork...
sassy, you magnificent bitch!
i salute you!
Yes I remember and yes I will get you back for it!
But you know I still love you!
Exile, don't encourage her!
pigs pussy pork? eww sounds fuckin nasty ass.... i dont wanna know,
Ha ha. Who are you teaching this to kids?? :)
Binsk - yes..sadly Wills was about 3 at the time. I should be shot. He has since forgotten it, but damn was it funny at the time!
My son swears in Portuguese, has now idea what he's saying. Am I bad to think it's cute?
Hey Shora, can you teach me how to swear in Portuguese? My husband is Portuguese and he won't teach me. He doesn't want to influence my evil tendancies.
Sheri - I'd love to help!! I can't vouch for the spelling (it's my husband that's Portuguese too) but I THINK it's "filho da puta"... pronounced "feelyoo da poota" and it means son of a bitch. Nothing too harsh, but good enough to bring shock to the faces of my in-laws when it comes out of the mouths of non-Portuguese speaking babes. Have fun with it!!!
This reminds me of something... My 23 year old cousin taught my 4 year old daughter the other day to smack the ass of the picture on his wallpaper and say "who's your daddy.. do you like that?" and they were doing this as I walked into the kitchen.... GAWD!
Shora - you've enlightened us all! Thank you.
Robyn - Hella's son will tell you he likes hot chicky chicks in short shorts with nice bums....we are so proud.
Post a Comment