HAhaaaa - hmmm we both had transvestites on the brain then!! So Happy Thursday to you - it's Thanksgiving here, and I am thankful for you Mrs. Sassy - you never cease to crack me up. I am so sorry about 8 weeks with the "folks" there - that would be nightmarish for me! You are in my heart an I loveth youeth!
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
8 comments:
What?!?!?
LMAO...I love those little gems pop into your mind!
No, but it DOES sound like a plot line from Nip/Tuck.
I once saw a two pecker'ed goat.
...
But that's neither here nor there.
lol i guess it would be in a way eh... what does rofl mean art???
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
HAhaaaa - hmmm we both had transvestites on the brain then!!
So Happy Thursday to you - it's Thanksgiving here, and I am thankful for you Mrs. Sassy - you never cease to crack me up. I am so sorry about 8 weeks with the "folks" there - that would be nightmarish for me! You are in my heart an I loveth youeth!
I think you should have had a pic to go along with this post... y'know, HNT and all.
xo
Post a Comment