Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The fetus has been named!
Cletus the Fetus.

I'll buy Randi and Shora a beer..and heck anyone who wants to pop by and meet the wee'un!

Stay tuned for the adventures of Cletus.
He needs some clothes though...maybe a tiny santa hat?

10 comments:

Hollz said...

First one to leave a comment, "oh yeah"

A little santa hat would be to cute..:)

Mackey said...

Welcome to blogland Cletus!

DINK said...

YES CLETUS.....WELCOME AND BEWARE!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Hmmmm.... a fetus shower.... a blogland fetus shower.... this could be fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm imagining "Cletus the Fetus Adventures"... a new children's book series.

Think about it - tons of pictures - maybe a story.

MAN!! Now, I want a fetus!

Anonymous said...

How did Shora steal my thunder???

Sassy said...

Randi - She said the name of the giant floating fetus (or some shit) was named Cletus!
No worries I still love you!!! YOu will get the biggest, coldest beer!

Sassy said...

That girl - You can borrow my fetus if you promise to love him, take him on adventures and take lots of pics with him!

That goes for anyone else too!

Fetus for rent?!

Sheri said...

CLETUS!!!! You should strap it to the hood of your car, you know like the jaguar hood ornament!

exile said...

a tiny toque!