Thursday, November 02, 2006

Highschool HNT

There was a call from Exile to post a HNT from the time of '‘scares and scars'...our highschool days!

Being a good Catholic girl meant that I went to Catholic school. This meant uniform! I can't say I have my P.E. shorts and I hate to say I sold my kilt (stupid! stupid! stupid!) to some 'niner' after I left. I did however dig up some old year books and a scrunchie in my school's tartan pattern. I had to dig out an old white dress shirt just for good measure, however I think if I showed up to school like this I would have been taken straight into the principal'’s office!

Happy HNT!


26 comments:

Regal said...

very lovely HHNT

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
HHNT!

Pusher Robot said...

it's too bad for the principal you didn't!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Yowza!!! Great pic hon. HHNT!

AndyT13 said...

Oh be still my beating...heart! That HAWT! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

my my. what a naughty girl you are. now bend over and prepare for your punishment......

I had never wanted to be a principle before.

HHNT!

Hollz said...

Hey sassy, nice pic, thx for popping by my blog

HHNT!!!

Osbasso said...

St. Thomas Aquinas would have probably liked it.

Mackey said...

You naughty school girl;)

Wenchy said...

Yay! nice.

Jericho said...

I confess...
I love it!

very sexy :)
~hhnt~

Anonymous said...

From one Catholic school girl to another:
You make me feel like a sinner.
xoxo HHNT

Fermus said...

Damn! Sexy as hell! HHNT!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Sinnnnnful!

Suze said...

Or invited back to my house!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

The Funky Bee said...

Woo hoo! Nice. I went to Catholic School too and when i got into college that first "good girls/bad boys" party I was invited to I was kicking myself for selling my old uniforms to the niners!!! Oh well.

Anonymous said...

There is my Sassy girl I know and Love...looking hot as usual!
Maybe I was just a little jealous of you back in the day!

ZigZagMan said...

I'm a peagan with catholic tendicies, your uniform is just fine!! :)

Happy HNT lass...:)

ZigZagMan said...

your skin is just fine.....happy HNT lass....:)

Mark Leslie said...

Yowza! Very exciting picture - I always did like Catholic school girls, but I don't recall them looking THAT hot! :) Happy HNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Very sexy! HHNT

exile said...

if that's how you looked in highschool i'd definately would have...

well... i would have done it more...

HHNT

Philip said...

Very nice. I like that a little too much.

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

You sooooooo would have thought me a nerd in HIgh School.

Likely still do. ;)

Steve~

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

You are FRIGGIN HOTTTTTT!!! :)

I'm not even a lesbian, but I can appreciate an attractive female, so you go on with your hot self, girl!

Robin Alexa said...

Holy hot Batman.

Signed, Robin.