Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A good penis rub perhaps?

I've tried to post pics from Hella's birthday outing...but blogger is being a pain in the ass.
Stay tuned.

On that note, I have a question.

What is with boys (8 year old boys in this case) that they have to be rubbing themselves. More specifically, why are do they need to rub themselves on the corner of my desk while they wait to talk to me?

It's annoying. Sometimes they push stuff off my desk with their rubbing.

One day, I was a little fed up with the amount of rubbing going on, especially with one particular kid. I leaned over and asked, "Could you please stop rubbing yourself on my desk? Thanks."

Innocently he looks at me. Hands in his pocket.
"Well, I'm trying to grab it with my hands, but I need a little help from your desk."

Swear to God.

Maybe I'll just attach one of those cat scratching posts to the sides of my desks and the tables.

Boys.
I try to understand them, but I'm filled with confusiosity (and that's hard to say..try it!).

11 comments:

Sheri said...

So I took a prison tour the other day. I bet you're intrigued as to why. Read my blog later.

Anyhoo, the one guard who was escorting us kept grabbing and adjusting himself. Every time I saw him, he was doing it. I thought, "This is not the place to be provoking the lifers to gang bang you buddy."

Robin Alexa said...

I'd like to have one just for a day so I could see what all the fuss is about.

Hollz said...

I guess those little boys just cant control themselves around you sassy they must like what they see..(lol)

Randi said...

Which once again proves my theory, boys (men?) love their doo-dongs. Haha. That's what my bro called it when he was little...

exile said...

you're the queen of rubbing and you're honestly asking this?

for shame, sass, for shame

~art said...

....................................huh? what? oh.....sorry. I was rubbing on you monitor; i'll stop now. ;)

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Actually, we're really quite simple. See, there's no level of complexity here. We just love to feel good and love to see naked women.

Since puberty. Period.

And as we mature, this doesn't change, but one thing is added. We want beer too then.

Biologically speaking, we're built for seeding so that's kind of what we do, and if we're not doing that, we're thinking about it.

Men are simple. What makes you women frustrated is when you try to see complexity in us and it just ain't there!

DINK said...

OMG THATS GREAT AND YES IT WOULD GET ANNYING AS HELL, MAYBE IT`S CUZ U R SO HOT!

DINK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Funky Bee said...

Ewww boys are icky!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I thought you were talking about my husband.... but yeah, little boys are just as bad!