Thursday, November 09, 2006

Flashback HNT

So I'm not really flashing too far back...just to the summer. Yes, another Hella and me pic from Jamaica. Last one I swear. I'm without my camera this week.

Besides, I need lots of happy thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Friends.
It's been a crazy week, and I'm hoping there is a good end to it.
I'll have my fingers crossed. Keep yours crossed for me too?


A warm Jamaican night, a few Red Stripes, a rocky pier...and the tops came off. Yes, this was the same night as the nekkid life saving. Just before, if I remember correctly. Hella was my first rescue mission.
Happy HNT

23 comments:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Nekkid life saving!! LOL!! You guys are awesome! Love the nekkid parts!

Michelle said...

Awesome picture!!

HHNT :)

Phain said...

great shot! *~*happy hnt*~*

Hollz said...

HHNT!! Thats a cool pic..

Suze said...

Lovely shot. You both look like you needed rubbing down with cream.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Sexy tan lines! HHNT hon.

I'm a bit behind on blogs... did I miss something? What's tomorrow?

Wenchy said...

Love it! Let's all just go about our business NAKKID. :o)

Evydense said...

Both my fingers and toes are crossed. I have some (wonderful?) memories of a trip to Jamaica I took many years ago that would put a week in the holy Inferno to shame.

But the water was nice!!

Evydense said...

Did I just respond to the wrong blog?

~art said...

nice!~ happpy hnt

Anonymous said...

I am crossing my fingers for you...and what a very sexy shot that is

HHNT!

The Funky Bee said...

Rock and Roll! Great shot! Who took it hubby?

oh and my fingers are crossed for you!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Nice angle! :D HHNT! Prayers for you tomorrow. Good luck!

Regal said...

great image - HHNT

Anonymous said...

I am never at the right place at the right time.
HHNT

ZigZagMan said...

Fingers crossed for ya too lass!!! Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are always with you babe! *muah*

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic...
Thanks for your comment!
This is all new to me...wish I'd found it sooner!

exile said...

hey, i know those tanlines!

Anonymous said...

That right there...is some serious tan line'age. ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

best of cood luck
:)
-dharna

Anonymous said...

sorry. that was good luck. :
-dharna