In keeping with the HNT theme that was this week, I wanted to extend it to all my blog friends. It seemed kind of unfair and un-Christmasy (is that a word?) to extend some holiday wishes to 'strangers' and not those whom I loveth with all my heart!
So, as Randi as done, I will send some Christmas love to those in my blogroll:
This is what I wish for you:
Hella - I could write so much! I wish for you to know how amazing you really are! To get what you deserve and to loose all the bullshit that seems to be chucked at you. For endless smiles and the sounds of laughter (from both Will and I!). Good wine, good movies, and MANY, MANY sweet memories! I wish for you to find what your heart truly seeks. I love you!!
TOT - Wherever you may be, I hope you are happy. I wish for you nothing but the best in everything you do. Good music, good fun, good beer! Hmmm, I'd almost wish for the Sabres to win for you, but I'm not thaaat giving.
Binsk - A couple nice guys to come your way and who don't cross dress or smoke crack. With any luck one of them will have access to free beer and own a hut tub! Good books, good friends and a sponsor so we can go on a road trip and get rich (is that selfish of me?). All the success in the world!Oh..and a puppy who will stop eating tealights and rolling in dead shit!
Dink - Answers and peace of mind! And some time for you to be able to relax. You are one devoted mommy! Good fun and lots of boobies and bum crack too!
Exile - You made the first cut, but I wish also for cheap airfare, tonnes of gatorade, and happiness. Always.
Funky Bee - Success in all you do! Sweet memories of your first Christmas as a wife!
S.A.F - Lots and lots of toys!! Those twin waiters...with toys. A 'make-up' (and out) with your cookie doctor and some snow to shovel off that driveway! All the best things in life!
HippyChic - Everything you have worked so hard for, and more! For you to know how beautiful you are inside and out, and how your kind words and thoughts have really helped. For endless hours with your family and friends, no worries in life and many, many smiles!
JJ - No more bullcrap from the evil grandma. Happiness with Shane and your kidlets! Lots of good music too!
Kari - Wherever you are I hope you and your daughter are doing well! I wish for you peace and happiness, and that sweet equine smell we love so much to always be closeby.
Mackey - Hot cups of steeped Timmy's tea. More time with your hubby (like that night not so long ago...) and your kids. Time to scrapbook too! Warm hugs and wet kisses. Lots of laughter, (like you give to me!) and everything you dream of!
Mythreyee - I wish for all those good things in life you want! Some adventure and love thrown into the mix as well!
Randi - Less freaks and more sensible, good looking men! Good beer/wine to share with friends and lots of cuddles from E! Good movies. Graduation! A trip to the great white north!
Redneck Nerdboy - Feet. Lot's and lot's of sexy feet. Feet dreams. Feet at your beck and call. Feet pictures. Feet porn. Feet! Smiles. Time with your family (even cousin Cooter!). All that a cute computer geek wishes for!!
Shane - Happiness with JJ. Forever. Success and challenge at work (the good kind of challenge!). What you long for, what you deserve. I hope you get it!
Shora - Down time! No more rotting rat carcasses! A chance to finally buy you a drink. Laughter and love. Sweet ballerina dreams! To know how you make people smile!
Steve - To figure out those sex toys and to learn how to talk dirty. Much, much success with your book and your life! Opportunities that know no end!
That Girl - To settle comfortably in your new place. Hawaii tickets. Championship for the Spurs.
To everyone in general: In the last year, you have brought a smiles to my face, given me perspective, had me shed a tear (shed articles of clothing too!), given me support, allowed me into your lives, given me endless hours of laughter and listen to me ramble on about nothing in particular. You have given me friendship!
Whatever you may be celebrating, and whoever you are celebrating it with, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. I hope for the best in 2007 for everyone. Lots of love. Lot's of hugs and lots of kisses (to your pink parts too!).
Muah!
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
What an amazing post. Beautiful. Thanks so much for your words sweetie. We really need to make a New Year's resolution to get together with Hella for that drink! MUAH! And Merry Christmas hon. xoxoxoox
Merry Christmas to you!!
What does your schedule look like in the new year?
Have a good one babe!
MUAH!!! xoxox
Great post as usual!! Your words are very touching.....thanks for the well wishes.
FYI we SOOOO need to get together with Shora for that drink!!
1 more sleep and you will be at my parents house with jammie pants on and a glass of wine in hand....WOO HOO....sure to be good times!
Looking forward to seeing you!
*MUAH*
*Any thoughts on New Years yet??*
Thank you, sweetness! Lots of love and merry Christmas. Can't wait to get up your way!
xoxo
first cut?
um....
well, i'm glad you didn't leave a letter out somewhere (n)
You are such an awesome woman you know that?!! Thank you for the beautiful wishes and I wish you a wondermous very Merry Christmas!!
I wanted to throw in my Merry Christmas to you! I've had a blast reading your blog, glad Mackey led me to it!
Merry Christmas to you Cori!!
I'm glad you came by! I've enjoyed your blog too...it's not very often you can get a peek into the private life of JC!
Merry Christmas Sassy!
Thank you for the wonderful thoughts & mostly thank you for letting your Cletus come & have Christmas with us!!
Seriously though you are a sweet, caring person & I am honoured to know you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS SAssy...
No christmas wishes for me :(
Hollz - Of course you get Christmas wishes! I'm just a shemp who needs to update the sidebar too! I hope you and J had a fantastic Christmas!!!
You know me SO well.
As for the tickets... it's just a matter of when not if. ;)
Post a Comment