Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Don't skip dinner and then eat shrimp at 9:30 at night.
I had the most effed up dreams and I blame the late night snack.

I rode in the pouch of a kangaroo that had the head of a Adam Sandler.
He was singing the Hanukkah song as large dredals were spinning around us. Yarn was turning off the dredals and magically making miniature pot holders for some tiny kebler elves in lederhosen who were cheering us on. We were in some kind of race.

It wasn't crack.

It was shrimp.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

See now THIS is one of the many reasons I love you.
You and your crazy ass dreams make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

You said dredal and lederhosen.

~art said...

Hey, no worry, I often mix my crack up with my shrimp, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. peace~art

Robin Alexa said...

Did you have to look up how to spell dredals or does everybody but me know how to spell it? ;)

Sheri said...

There are almost no words for that dream... but you told it rather eloquently. I too suffer from some weird dreams. Just the other night I was Lois Lane and Superman was was of course my boyfriend, but he was sort of a pussy. Strange.

Mackey said...

Wow!! That sounds like on eof Beckys dreams....except she would have to stop to pee!!!!:P

Anonymous said...

Does "shrimp" have a different meaning out East? We call it "drugs" over here...