And as this is a time for giving, I am in a giving mood, so I thought I'd post a couple of pics this time.
My gift to you.
No refunds.
You can re-gift if you'd like, just don't stick me in the back of your closet with Ol' Aunt Mary's knitted tunic from '87.
I just wish I realized, before it was too late, just how hot these little bulbs get! Burn mark HNT next week perhaps!




23 comments:
Yeh, yeh, yeh..I know.
Another pic with my boobs.
Shocking.
Not.
Happy HNT.. i know what you mean about those ligts getting hot..
xo~
Yeah I was going to say that is so HOT which it is, but that's kinda lame so I will say you really know how to light up your blog. No, that's lame too. Ummm...cool pics Sassy you sexy girl.
We like the pics of your boobs! Did you burn yourself??
I cant post on beta either..they are forcing us to change to it! Tyrants! Nice headlights..lol..
You make one helluva sexy tree Sassy!
Sassy, you look just light up my day. Great shots!
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Very enlightening...and very sexy. Can I replace your bulbs when they blow?
My first visit here. Interesting blog.
Posting with beta. The solution is to post as other.
LOVE IT!!!!!
HHNT!!
the very definition of a hot rack.
Happy HNT!
Boobs are the best. Especially ones that light up. Yummy.
Nope. Blogger is starting to really push their Beta line, trying to get all of us on the old Blogger off of it.
Personally I can't stand Beta. I have to hit "Yes" everytime that security screen comes up and it won't let me comment at all on some blogs. Fuck it.
But your boobs? I can do that. I love them! Keep it up! Now we just need Christmas lights intertwining between your toes and I'll be a happy camper! Happy HNT!
Good lord girl, awesome pics! I wish I'd thought of it. HHNT sweetie. I've missed you!
No complaints here, very nice.
Happy HNT!!
That is the most festive HNT I have ever seen!! Your boobs are great... they look huge in those lights!! :)
I can't comment in the beta blogs either except the ones that allow anonymous ones. Blogger has messed things up yet again....
lights aren't the only thing hot in that pic...
btw, is it wise to mix electricity with that much moisture?
awesome
you win the happiest holiday HNT far as I've seen
sweet pics
js
Well, from a photography point of view, you captured the twinkle in the lights quite nicely.
Well, from a photography point of view, you captured the twinkle in the lights quite nicely.
lmao @ Cori!!!!
I must agree fully:)
HHNT everyone.
It's not just the lights that are really hot. :) HHNT!
Post a Comment