Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Let's Pretend it's Thursday HNT

I can't put it down.

I love this bloody book and the 7 after it in the series. I've read them atleast 10 times a piece. No exaggeration! I've said it all before tho: It's vair, vair, and thrice vair amazing!

I also love these panties. Comfortable and a bit sassy!
Some may know of my sick obsession (fetish?) with panties and bras. I have more 'cute' little sets then I know what to do with. It's one sure fire way to make me smile...take me panty shopping! I can even say that I have a bra (or 2) that cost more than my car payment at the time...but in all fairness they were gifts. I don't know if I could actually fork out that much for a bra that will hopefully just spend more time strewn about the nightstand then actually on.

Hmmm I wonder if Santa will be nice to me this year......

For now though, I've cheated a little bit by posting early...but I have a book calling my name, and I just love to curl up with a book in my panties, tea in hand.

Excuse me then will you?



Happy HNT

26 comments:

Regal said...

Oh My God! I love your gotchies!!!! Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

NICE panties...some wonderful person gave me the exact same pair for my birthday a while ago!
Oh and the books...so addictive, I love them too!
Just be careful not to be knocked out by your nunga nungas! LOL

Hollz said...

NIce undeies... thats awesome, i agree fun underware and bras are great to have but they are damn expensive...

HHNT!

exile said...

cock pit lover...

i never took you for a fan or rooster fights

Robin Alexa said...

Those are SWEET!

Osbasso said...

You're excused.

Suze said...

You have great taste in undies. Now, grab your things and lets go shopping!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Sexy panties...I love them!
HHNT!

Phain said...

oooh i love shopping for pretty underfrillies too!!! *~*happy hnt*~*

~art said...

happy hnt

Fermus said...

Sexy! HHNT!

CyberWarlock said...

How many pairs does one need exactly? I would think you would need enough to get from laundry day to laundry day and then maybe a couple for special occasions? This is why men will never understand women you know ;) Happy HNT!

keda said...

great picture!

and you are the second person to recommend that book recently. on my wishlist just below the underwear!

happy hnt.

Anonymous said...

You make me want to drop an ungodly sum on underwear. HHNT

betchacantguesswho said...

Hi. My name is Betcha. And I too am an undie addict.

I love the panties. I think I need to check into the books tho. Sounds interesting.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sassy,

You are tagged, we hope you join, lot of fun,

Mike and Eva

Anonymous said...

Looks like another book for my Must Read list!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

haaaaaa
greta book
awesome drawers too!
js

Anonymous said...

OMG...that is such an awesome picture!

Sheri said...

Nice skivies.

SaM-GiRL said...

Nice panties. great blog. Really had a laugh reading it.

~art said...

take those panties off right now!!!

A Bronx Tale said...

nothing wrong with fetishes and panties.

spices life up.

GOOD ON YA MATE!!!

HAPPY HNT!!!

DINK said...

THOE ARE INCREDILEWHEN YOUR DONE WOTH THE CA YOU END THEM TO ME? LOL

Distant Timbers Echo said...

~sigh~

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Just don't drop the tea while in your panties..could get burned. ;)

Steve~