Blogger has been a pain for me for the last little bit!
If you really care you can scroll down and read the tag by Mackey and about the time (the ONLY) time someone has ever scared the ever-loving shit outta me: Mr. Sass.
No HNT for this reason too! And it was a Halloween themed one...shit! Is next week too late?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I did a Halloween HNT last week, this week and am planning another one for next week too, so even though it's not official, I'm sure it's not too late. :) Happy HNT even if you didn't get to post.
I'm thinking that you've still got a couple of hours left to Thursday!
Take blogger out of your ass and it won't hurt anymore dope. ;)
Steve~
you could always e-mail the HNT pic out
please...
I think it makes more sense to wait til after H'ween right? Like, who dresses up before H'ween? I mean... asides from Hella...
;o)
Hey Randi, I like getting into costume....changes things up a little! ;P
Post a Comment