Sunday, October 22, 2006

Last..

Since it's one of those lazy days (and I'm killing time before Hella and I hit the Everything to do with Sex Show avec mes amis), I thought I steal this from Hella's blog.

Last Place I was:
Walking the dog..in the rain. Give me a break. It's only 9am.
Last Drink I had: Tea. Shocking to those who know me.
Last Movie I saw: Theatres? Jackass 2 with Hella, Exile and Mr. Sass. Home? Lucky Number Slevin and Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. I clearly need to expand the kind of movies I've been watching lately!
Last Person I Talked To On The Phone: Hella of course!
Last Song I Listened to: How about Album? Just got the new Evanescence album and been playing it over and over.
Last Bubble Bath I Took: Couldn't tell ya! Been toooo long. Maybe if I had one of those big soaker tubs and someone who would join me....
Last Time I cried: Hmmm. Sometimes it seems that's all I do, but now I couldn't tell you! Maybe with Hella a little while back...she has a great shoulder.
Last T.V. Show I Watched: The First 48
Last Book I read: Maeve Binchy's The Copper Beech, and I read the latest Maxim.
Last Time I Laughed: A few minutes ago...at my own stupidity.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got the new Evanescence CD. I knew you would love it!
Are you ready for the Sex show? I AM!!!!!!

Robin Alexa said...

My coworkers went to the the sex show yesterday and they were going to buy me a "grow your own boyfriend" that you just add water to but they didn't want to upset me. How SAD is that??? ;)

Mackey said...

So...how was it??? What didja buy??!!!;)

exile said...

you better share that moment of stupidity with the rest of the class

Anonymous said...

You must laugh all the time at your stupidity...

You're so lucky. ;)

Steve~

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Ahhh, the latest Maxim is waiting for me at home. I can't wait to get home!

Shora said...

I've been listening to Evanescence over and over too... it's in my ears on my iPod as we speak (type?)... it's great eh?

exile said...

tic toc tic toc

you fail to pull of a HNT it's a FFF for you!