I'm tired. I think I maybe slept 4 hours last night. *sigh*
I'm cold. Watch you eyes.
I'm wet. Take that for what you want.
Somehow there always seems to be a silver lining in the greyest of days.
I found a picture I had taken awhile ago that made me laugh. It was another hit on a stop sign, similar to the "eating animals" one I posted awhile ago. This one almost made me get out and dance. I won't comment if I went into any song routine tho....

Btw - I found Hella, but she's quite happy to remain up on cloud nine for awhile yet! Hope she sends a post card!

10 comments:
Yo Hammer,
You know that I am fine up here on cloud nine and I will keep in touch always.
Will this rain ever stop.....my hair is complete frizz this very moment!
Ohhh man..join the club! It was bloody picture day today as well....isn't that just the fly in the mustard!
Oh and I got your text..LOL. Go effin figure.
I am sure your pic will be great!
As for the text......why am I not surprised in the least?!?! LOL It's just my luck I guess!
Funny pic for sure!
That may the the best defacing of public property I have ever seen. Ever.
That's hilarious. I love people with a good sense of humor and the ambition to share it.
YOu don't even need to mention if you went into a routine...we all know you did. ;)
Steve~
hella - you know it could be worse..you got off light!
Binsk - makes me giggle for sure.
Shane - and it's not even offensive! I hope it stays. New rule tho - when I stop there I have to bust into song and some booty shakin!
Randi - What else could be added under a 'stop' sign?
Steve - yeh..I know. Busted.
so when you yell stop at this one do you also but out with the hammer dance?
You know I do.
You sooo know.
Post a Comment