Friday, October 06, 2006

Turkey Time..and a little Festive Haiku!


Thanksgiving is here
Turkey, taters, pumpkin pie,

Pants one size larger


Family visiting
Drinking of wine and laughing

Good times will be had

Monday will bring sleep
Lethargic from the turkey

Must get up and move!


8 comments:

Randi said...

that's a cute turkey sister. happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thankgiv....wait....wha? It's October...

You damn screwy Canucks. ;)

Steve~

Dead man walking said...

Damn..how come you guys get to eat Turkey and dressing almost two months before we do? I bet you celebrate it again on November 25th just to rub it in..lol..

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sassy!!!
The American Thanksgiving is much too close to another important date for me........I wonder what it is eh Sass???!?! ;P

Sassy said...

randi - thanks! he looks better on my plate beside some stuffing tho!

steve - we are screwy..in every sense of the word.

shane - we just might! mmmm turkey....

hella - I wonder what that could be?!?! I swear that day and the one in March should be National (World?!) holidays...the way we celebrate!

The Funky Bee said...

i always forget you northerners celebrate your thanksgiving a lot earlier than us. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I think we should write about those two days becoming holidays....free hooch for the both of us....whos up for it??!?!

Sassy said...

Hella - Brilliant. Absa-fucking-loutly Brilliant.