Monday, October 30, 2006
Chasing cars in my head...
I have this song stuck in my head.
It just won't leave.
I close my eyes to sleep and I hear it.
I wake up, and it's the first words I speak.
I sing it to myself in the car, in the shower, wandering around.
I can't sing.
The people around me must be very tolerable. Or deaf.
I wait for it to come on the radio.
I can't help it, there is something about this song that just makes me smile.
I need this song. NEED. It's the only way it will stop the madness inside of me.
I can't find it, legally or not. My computer won't cooperate.
I must be retarded, or the whole music world is against me.
I will love anyone who can deliver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hmmmm...must find this song now.
I can't even open my kazaa right now which I am sure you have already checked.
I love the lyrics and REALLY want to hear the song so if someone delivers hook a bloggy sister up okay??
And we are going back to the country on Saturday night if you are interested in joining us. ;)
Check your email my fellow Canucker....
now tell me .....who do you love???
I betcha Hella's gonna be pissed she didn't find it first. ;)
Blog it for us!
Damn..I had it downloaded and everything. Mackey beat me to the punch! Ah well, yell if you need a backup copy!
Ha ha!! She loves me mostest!!!!!!!
Have you tried Limewire? If I wasn't totally inept I'd do it for you. Haha.
i downloaded it 4 u but it looks like mackey beat me to it! well if hers doesnt work for some reason then let me know and i will email it to you!!
I Love Love LOVE, that song!
I've got this song in my head:
My name is Renardo,
I am a retardo,
I live on the 99th floor.
I climb up the steeple
and spit on the people.
They say, "Hey, what's your name?"
I saaay my name is Renardo,
I am a retardo,
I live on the 99th floor...
Repeat over and over and over and over.
:)
Jas...
I am not pissed I didn't get it for Sassy first. I am happy that she has such good friends that come to her rescue. Now if you will excuse me I am off to download this tune to hear it myself!!
YOU ALL ROCK!!
MACKEY I LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment