Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A HNT cop-out : some bovine bits!

So last weekend, I hit the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto. A lot of agriculture and strange smells. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it! Mr. Sass said he'd take me, because I have been a trooper and he knows how much I really wanted to go. He promised we could spend as much time as I wanted in the "horsey" areas and watching demonstrations/shows. I'm like a kid in a candy store. No real pattern to my wondering. I dragged us all over the place hap-hazzardly, finding deals, interesting information, or simply being pulled in by the soft muzzles of horse after horse poking their sweet little faces from the stalls. Hours spent there!

I really wasn't too interested in checking out the other areas, beyond seeing more animals, but Mr. Sass enjoys cows so we thought we'd take a quick gander through that section. Cows stink. Cute, but they stink. However, of all the hours spent meandering around the horses, I did not pull my camera out once. Give me 10 minutes among cattle and I find something I need to take a picture of, because this is just to funny to pass up. I guess you can tell I wasn't around bulls as a youngin, because I was astonished at the size of their ..... ummm.... bits. HOLY MACK! A couple came by with their young daughter and were telling her 'this is where we get beef from', but I had to quickly correct them. 'No, this is where we get new cows from!' These things were huge! How does a bull function?! It really did look like it hurt.

So you know I have pics:

Does it not look like it's pulling on the poor cow? It wasn't even that warm in the arena!


He's such a gamer. Lifted his leg for another angle shot for me.


It's only fair that I should have a picture of the 'ladies' too. This bloody cow had udders the size of a Volkswagen! Poor thing couldn't even stand proper. Yeh, I know. I really won't point out the real reason I zoomed in on this pic. All's fair right?

Enjoy the cop out for HNT. I will be back next week, now that I have the camera ready! Any and all suggestions are welcome since I seem to be suffering from a lack of creativity with my HNT shots!

13 comments:

Regal said...

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Hollz said...

Very sexy sass (lol) the first pic is around the same size as my fiance....

Anonymous said...

um yeah thanks....you always had a way of doing great photography!!!

You make me laugh.
Happy HNT babe!
MUAH

Osbasso said...

Well, that was certainly interesting!

exile said...

you gotta have some balls to post a pic like that

Suze said...

OMG! They definately need some support. lol

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Hey!

Rednecks like farm animals! It's all good!

Hahahahaha!

That was a joke of course. IT WAS!

Anonymous said...

I may never eat steak again

Anonymous said...

Speaking of testicles, when I was in Australia I bought a coin purse made from a teste of a kangeroo. Jealous?

The Funky Bee said...

that last one looks like some recent shots I've seen of Lindsey Lohan!

Anonymous said...

generations of boys raised on farms are WAY too familiar with the last shot.

oh, and the first few shots? the older you are (or the higher the temperature), the further they hang and the larger they look. And there's a yearly festival somewhere in the mid-west that's dedicated to cooking and eating bull testicles. um. um. finger-lickin' good.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Those are some really big balls.... uhhhh huh huhhhh!!
I have never seen a cow vagina quite so closely!!

Mark Leslie said...

Thanks for the laugh! Happy HNT!